Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Ole Summer Time


Good Old Summer Time by Leada Wood©

My daises are blooming, hibiscus, petunias, snapdragons, geraniums, pentas, and zinnas at Dragonfly Farm. At last summer has arrived! The sunflowers have not shown their happy little faces, still a little early for them though. Couldn't resist doing an old straw hat with a few sunflowers thrown in. I have exciting news! I was juried into the Artists of Texas today! What an honor to be a member of such a fine group of artists.


4 comments:

Linda Rupard said...

I like your hat. Yes Summer has arrived. Now I expect to see you on Artist of TX tomorrow. Way to go.
Linda

Leada Wood said...

Thanks! Linda! you are up as late as I am...going to bed now!

Kay Smith said...

Now it is officially still Spring the calendar says but this hat is claiming it is Summer!

Leada Wood said...

When it is in the 90's it certainly feels like summer! I know OFFICALLY it is still a month away :0)