Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"Soar" by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




"Soar" Copyright 2015 Leada Wood


"Dream" Copyright 2015 Leada Wood

I am so embarrassed that I have not posted on our blog for a while...isn't it funny how time slips away as the song by Willie says.

I have been playing around with my paints, collage papers and using some of those supplies I have stashed away!  I enjoy using words and phrases in my mixed media art, pushing and pulling the paint until it becomes a veil of color and adding lots of layers. I also delight in the dreamy colors that appear. Playtime is always good in the studio, it helps me to grow as an artist...try things I wouldn't otherwise dare. Creativity takes courage and as Pablo says " inspiration exists but it must find you working"

2 comments:

Kay Smith said...

These are both very interesting, Leada!

Linda Rupard said...

Good job Leada . Your posting good for you