Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ranch Dressin' by Leada Wood

Ranch Dressin' by Leada Wood ©
www.leadawood.com/blog
http://www.leadawood.com/

I was so excited and honored today when I opened our weekly newspaper and the New Commers Guide fell out and my painting made the cover! The painting was a 22x28 watercolor a client had commissioned for her husband for their 25th anniversary. She brought all the items to my studio and I sat up a still life and painted from it. You just never know what the day will bring!

3 comments:

Kay Smith said...

What a fantastic surprise, Leada! It is such a nice still life western commission. Why not make prints and sell them at the boots shop?

Linda Rupard said...

Got to get prints made Leada. Very nice
Linda

Leada Wood said...

I guess I should, do you know a good place that makes prints?