Monday, April 18, 2011

Leada Wood Mixed Media Demo

My computer has been down for nearly three weeks and I never got the oppurtunity to say thank you to the Odessa Art Association for having me to do a demo for them. What a wonderful group of artist! It was so nice to see old friends and make new ones.  The Ellen Noel Art Museum has a very nice facility where they have their meetings. It was fun discussing mixed media techniques with all the knowledgeable artist there. That is the wonderful thing about being around other artist, they are so willing to share what they know.

3 comments:

Kay Smith said...

It was a superb demo, Leada! Just wish they'd pay you more.

Unknown said...

They are a great bunch of ladies, Leada!

Leada Wood said...

They paid me enough. Just wish I had gotten a little further in my demo, so many questions! They were very eager to learn my techniques. Such a great group!